Tuition and payment Fees
- Our Tuition Fees are fixed to the amount of QR1200 for 8 Sessions Package or QR3000 when paid by term
- Four sessions instrument practice on one-to-one basic (except for Guitar) and four session’s music theory lessons. Therefore, Tuition amount will vary depending on the number of activities the students are enrolled for.
- Tuition is due in Full on the 5th of each month. If payment is not received on the 10th of the month, an SMS will be sent as a reminder. If payment is not received by the 15th, this will result in the stop of registration of your child.
- No partial payments will be accepted, and tuition fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition will not be prorated for any absences, illness, or vacation (see policy below).
Students must be consistent and timely with their attendance to get the most out of their music lesson.
If a student will miss a lesson due to illness or some other factor, please be corneous and provide notice whenever possible so that instructor can adjust their schedule if necessary.
- Students are expected to attend their scheduled lesson on the same day and time each week unless arranged in advance with the management.
- Makeup lessons are built in our program. We can make only ONE make up lesson per month. When a second lesson falls within the month, we cannot schedule a makeup lesson nor prorate from the monthly fees.
- If you need to change your lesson day and time temporarily or permanently, please provide a notice of the request in order to prevent missing lesson before the change can be arranged.
- If an instructor is unable to provide a scheduled lesson, a substitute will be provided. In the event that an instructor cannot be granted the management will arrange a makeup lesson.
- Planned Vacations: lessons may be credited (freeze) only if written notice is given more than two weeks in advance. However, the time slot cannot behold, and the student will need to reschedule the available times upon return.
- Parents are not allowed to stay inside the room while the lesson is given. Parents can have a coffee break in the waiting area where they are most welcomed.
Students are responsible for the purchase of their music books, instruments and other materials needed for the lessons. Instructors will assist in referring our students to where they can obtain these items.
We truly appreciate your kind words about Watar Music and Arts Academy, and we want to reward you for sending students our way. For each family, you refer that registers and references your name on our enrolment form you will get QR50 off your next month’s Tuition. (Note that only one referral reward can be redeemed each month).
Watar Music and Arts Academy, its instructors, agents, and other guests may photograph and videotape students during lessons, recitals…
By enrolling to Watar Music and Arts Academy parents/guardian/students agree to release these images/videos and/or audio recording which may be used for promotional purposes.